Tuesday, October 4, 2011

2011 Blog Challenge

I saw this blog challenge on Twitter and found it interesting because I LOVE talking about JESUS, He is the center of my life...

So the challenge is listed below and it is not too late for you to join, as this is just week # 1.


Week #1 - You blog about how you got saved…your testimony.

Week #2 - Why Jesus? Why not Allah or Mohammad? Why not Buddah? What makes you so sure Jesus IS THE WAY?

Week #3 - Pick a Blogger in the group of bloggers who are in on this (I will make a list on twitter) and do an Interview or sorts with them on your blog. An opportunity for bloggers to get to know each other, promote each others blogs, etc.

This is an awesome way to share Christ and get to know some other believers!

Join us...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking out time to read my blog, your comments are welcome!