Monday, August 8, 2011

31 Days of Celebration and Gratitude - Day 8

...and the celebration continues. :) Today I am grateful for my husband.  Since high school I have been able to talk to him, laugh with him, cry with him, dream with him, learn from him and grow with him.  While neither of us are perfect, nor do we have the perfect relationship, we are perfect for each other.  In those moments of frustration, aggravation, and irritation he is still the one God created to cover and lead me.  I am thankful that he is sensitive to the voice of God which makes him easier to follow:)  I am thankful that he understands the importance of teamwork which playing this game called "Life" a lil' easier.  I am thankful that he has a desire to do better and pushes me to be better.  I am thankful that he makes me smile, even when I don't want to; he makes me laugh when I want to cry my eyes out; he supports my dreams even when I can't see them; he loves and nurtures our children like a REAL FATHER should and he prays...  Today, during my birth-month as I celebrate me, I can't help but be thankful for my husband - I love him to life!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking out time to read my blog, your comments are welcome!