Saturday, August 27, 2011

31 Days of Celebration: SELF-DECLARATION


This is something I say to myself - 
I was created in God’s image; He instilled in me gifts and talents to be used for His glory.  Faith without works is dead, so I walk, talk, and live the victory because the battle is already won.  I am more than a conqueror and no weapon formed against me shall prosper.  My God shall supply all my need according to His riches in glory because He wishes above all things that I prosper and be in good health, as my soul prospers.   I can do all things through Christ that gives me strength.  I am a leader, chosen to impart wisdom, set direction, give guidance and motivate others to accomplish their goals and achieve their dreams.  I am an example of a virtuous woman carrying myself with integrity, honesty, dignity and respect.  I possess an honorable character and selflessly serve others.  I am confident that He who began a good work will perfect it until the day of Christ; therefore my end will be greater than my beginning.  I am free, because He who the Son sets free is free indeed.       

*I choose to speak life over myself, my family and others.* As one thinketh (speaketh) so they are! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking out time to read my blog, your comments are welcome!