Sunday, January 23, 2011

A Stellar Realization


This year was the first time I attended the Stellar Awards and I must say...I enjoyed myself.  I think what I enjoyed most was seeing the wheels of creativity turning in the minds of those I was with.  You never know what will spark creativity in another...sometimes being in the right setting or around certain people is all it takes.

Daily we should aim to put ourselves in places and around people who will stretch who we are.  Cause us to think outside our norm.  This event (The Stellars) caused me to do just that... I saw so many who had a desire that met with opportunity.

The only thing standing in the way of your (my) accomplishment is YOU (ME).  Get outta the way and get IT done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking out time to read my blog, your comments are welcome!